Matthew Nicely is a partner with The Sorenson Law Firm. He has more than 19+ years of litigation experience. His practice areas include: civil litigation, commercial litigation, general liability defense, personal injury, wrongful death, and property damage. Mr. Nicely is a member of the Maricopa County Bar Association, Arizona Association of Defense Counsel, and State Bar of Arizona. He is certified to practice in all Arizona Courts, State and Federal. Mr. Nicely was born in Stamford, Connecticut and graduated from the Arizona State University College of Law, J.D., 1997.
Areas of Practice:
– Personal Injury & Wrongful Death
– Business & Commercial Litigation
– Contract, Corporation/Partnership Disputes
– Construction & Real Estate Disputes
– Civil Trial Work & Appeals
– Arbitrations & Mediations
– First & Third Party Insurance Defense
– Domestic Relations
– 1997, Arizona
– 1997, U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
Law School: Arizona State University, College of Law, J.D. 1997
College: Bates College, B.A., 1993
– Arizona Association of Defense Counsel
– Maricopa County Bar Association
– State Bar of Arizona
– Published opinion of Morgan v. Carillon Investments, Inc., 210 Ariz. 187, 109 P.3d 82 (2005).
– Published opinion of Morgan v. Carillon Investments, Inc., 207 Ariz. 547, 88 P.3d 1159 (App. 2004).
– Published opinion of State of Arizona v. Vallejo, 194 Ariz. 201, 979 P.2d 529 (App. 1999).
– Pedrick Scholar Recipient
– Volunteer Youth Soccer Coach
Mr. Nicely was born in Stanford, Connecticut in 1971 and is the proud father of three children. During his leisure time, he enjoys playing golf, tennis, and competitive card games.